I'm playing Pokemon GO but my old phone's gps wasn't working properly(satellites in view but no fix) so I bought a new phone(Torino Coolpad). It's gps was working fine on the first day but then I started having problems.

It usually got a signal in just seconds but it struggled to get one for 5 min. I downloaded GPS Test to check what's wrong but as soon as I opened it I got a fix and everything was fine for the rest of the day.

Next day, same problem. I opened GPS Test but it showed me that 0 satellites are in view. After some figuring out what's wrong I restarted the phone and then it worked again.

Another day, same problem. Again 0 sat in view but restart did nothing this time. After some time of trying diffirent fixes I downloaded Active GPS, started service and It got a fix.

Now, same problem, 0 sat in view, restart does nothing, Active GPS does nothing and I can't figure out what to do or try next.
    08-13-2016 07:43 AM
    If it is a new device, why even consider fooling with it. Return the malfunctioning device and get one that works.
    You paid for a device that works, fooling around with it will just frustrate you and it will only get worse over time.

GRIM
    ManiacJoe likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:07 AM