Hi! I had a problem on my old galaxy S4 active when my phone kept registering button presses while i was doing calls through my bt headset. The proximity sensor seemed to turn off the display when using the phone directly, but not when using headset and keeping my phone in pockets. The only solution was to buy a flip case that physically covers the screen.
    So can you imagine how disapointed i was when i realized that my new galaxy S7 still doesn't have this problem resolved? I've read forums where massive amounts of people have been complaining about this for years, and yet it's still not fixed in the newest flagship phones.
    Is there any solution to this that community have found? A 3rd party app or something? I'm so tired of the phone muting the microphone or disconnecting the headsent during calls.
    08-15-2016 03:33 AM
    If you use the power button to turn the screen off before putting it in your pocket, that should solve the problem.
    08-15-2016 04:48 AM
    That's true but the problem is that if i answer a call on a headset or make a call from my smartwatch i still have to take the phone out of my pocket to lock it which kind of kills the purpose of having both of those gadgets.
    08-15-2016 06:56 AM