Why does my LG LTE phone keep telling me it has low memory and storage space?

A

AC Question

why does my Lg LTE phone keep telling me

my phone is saying that it has low memory space and storage is running out and store full why is that and I just bought storage yesterday. there should be nothing wrong with it.

Tech2011

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: why does my Lg LTE phone keep telling me

So without knowing what exactly the message said that the phone was giving you, my advice would be to make sure that the SD card is properly inserted into the slot. Sometimes SD cards may not be fully inserted into the slot.

Assuming that the message was talking about internal device storage, then the next thing to keep in mind is that simply putting in an SD card may not make the message go away. Photos, music and other personal files have to be manually moved over to the SD card in order to free up space on the phone's internal storage.

And lastly, it may be that apps are taking up a lot of the internal storage on your phone. Some apps can be moved to the SD card and some can't. You can go to the device's system settings, go to the application manager, and look at the apps taking up a lot of space and see if you can move them to the SD.
Again, not all apps can be moved to external storage (SD cards).

I hope this advice helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz