How to set a ringback on the lg tribute 5

spanish2

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi....try this and let me know if it works: Transfer Audio Files from a Windows PC:

Connect the LG Tribute to your computer using the USB cable
When prompted, tap "Media sync (MTP)". Otherwise, swipe the "Notification" bar down and tap the option from there
In the AutoPlay window on your computer, click "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer"
Launch a second Windows Explorer window and navigate to where the desired audio files are stored on your computer
Copy the desired audio files to your phone. NOTE: audio files should be transferred in the "Ringtones", "Notifications", "Music" folders etc.
After the transfer is done, click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon located in the system tray
Click "Safely Remove Mass Storage Device" and press "OK" to confirm
Safely disconnect your smartphone from the computer

Changing the Phone Ringtone:

Ensure that the audio files you wish to use have been transferred in the "Ringtones" folder
While on the home screen, tap "Apps"
Tap "Settings" and go to "Sound"
Swipe under "Ringtone & Notifications" and tap "Phone ringtone"
Select the ringtone you want to use. NOTE: items that have been recently transferred in the "Ringtones" folder should be listed under My Ringtones.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I believe the OP is asking about ringback tones, not ringtones. Ringback tones are what the person who is calling you hears over the air while your phone is ringing. As far as I know, Verizon is the only carrier that offers this (for a fee, of course). Do you have Verizon?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463