Why won't my my smart watch pair with my phone

A

AC Question

I'm trying to pair my smartwatch with my phone. It finds the device, a few seconds later it says "pairing", then I get a passcode that matches with what's on the phone, I click ok (the numbers match), but then I get the following message: Unable to pair with (device name). Incorrect PIN or password. But it IS the correct password. I've restarted both numerous times with the same results. Why is this happening. It DOES find the device, and it DOES give me the correct PIN and I still get same message after I press ok.

TinaBabyGirl

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why won't my iphone 6 plus find the device ?

I'm trying to pair my smartwatch with my phone. It finds the device, a few seconds later it says "pairing", then I get a passcode that matches with what's on the phone, I click ok (the numbers match), but then I get the following message: Unable to pair with (device name). Incorrect PIN or password. But it IS the correct password. I've restarted both numerous times with the same results. Why is this happening. It DOES find the device, and it DOES give me the correct PIN and I still get same message after I press ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech