LG G3 won't turn on

A

AC Question

Lg g3 wont turn on

PLEASE HELP
I've tried all the obvious: Charging for a long time; not charging for a while; taking the battery out and inserting it; taking the battery out for a long time; try volume down & power; tried holding power, etc.
Basically one night it randomly cut off on me and has yet to turn back on again. I've also tried replacing the battery and the new one didn't change anything. Sometimes when I take out the battery and put it back in I can turn it on for a second, it will show the LG logo and go to the verizon logo and cuts off, never make it past that, and this rarely even works. Please help. This has been happening for about 1 and a half weeks.
Oh, and I've also tried plugging it into my PC and nothing came up. Also tried a different charger.

Chris Parsons

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
At this point, you seemed to have tried everything possible outside of factory resetting the device which wouldn't be possible unless you can get it to power on long enough to do so. You might want to consider it dead and consider your replacement device options wether those be from your carrier, warranty, insurance, etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy