A few weeks back I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone to my phone kind of spazzing out. I heard it vibrating, and making a chime over and over (It was familiar, a regular sound, but I can't for the life of me remember which --- maybe the boot sound?) And was sort of looping between the black screen, lock window, and the wallpaper (screen, but not the icons). And flicking pretty quick between the two, or 3 screens.

Rebooting it the only way to snap it out of it, and seems to boot up fine. But, it always removes the wallpaper I have in the background.

First time the picture was flat out gone off my phone, and the next 2 times it as still on my phone, but it had swapped back to the default wallpaper. This last time I had waited a week or two before changing the wallpaper, and almost exactly 24 hours after I did, it looped again.

I thought maybe the SD card was loose, but it wasn't noticeably just checking, and popped it in and out to be safe. And every time it has happened it hasn't been moving, or being used so I don't know if that would be it.

My only other thought is the Micro SD maybe failing, and it just happens to pick the night to fail --- but my lockscreen wallpaper which I downloaded the same time as the first, isn't disappearing.

Anyone run into anything like this before?
    08-19-2016 12:37 PM
    Sounds like a faulty SD card. SD card life span isn't very long for older ones, so just move the wallpaper to internal storage and see if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't just say so because I have another fix for you.
    08-20-2016 12:42 AM