I searched other topics and I tried to resolve by myself, but it was impossible.

First of all, when I connect my smartphone via USB to my PC, it doesn't make any sound as you connect a device via USB.

It's not problem of the port USB because I connected other devices to this port (a mouse) and it worked properly. It's not problem of the cable USB because when I connect the smartphone to the PC it charges battery (I tried to change the cable anyway).

I connected my smartphone to my old PC and it worked correctly. I tried with the USB debbuging enable and disabled and noone worked.

I tried to install the drivers and the software Kies but the program didn't detect any device.

I checked the device manager when i connect/disconnect the smartphone and I don't see any change. It doesn't detect anything at all.

My new PC is Asus F556U and the smartphone is Samsung Galay Gran Neo Plus.

If someone can help me I will be grateful. Thacks.
    08-19-2016 10:06 PM
    Swipe down the home screen on your phone and you should be presented with connection options, select MTP.
    08-20-2016 08:52 AM
    My new PC doesn't recognise my smartphone. It doesn't make any sound when I connect via USB-gg.jpg

I checked the mode I had with the app "USB Settings". You can see in the photo that this mode MTP is already set, so this isn't the problem.

Thacks anyway, still searching a solution.
    08-20-2016 08:26 PM
    Hello. A little confused by that. Is your Samsung xxx? currently on Android 6.0.
    You say it still works on your old pc.
    You don't need an app to determine usb mode.
    When you installed Kies, did it say that version was compatible with that model.
    I would also try Samsung Smart Switch for pc (not the app). Kies is being phased out. That may give you drivers.

As the previous poster alluded to, Android Marshmallow does not now give a notification when you connect. It defaults to Charging Mode, and you would need to swipe down the notification shade to change USB options. (that doesn't explain why you say your old pc still connects.

What device is it and someone may be able to help.
    08-21-2016 07:36 AM
    Download the most recent version of drivers to your new PC. Like aforementioned, Samsung Smart Switch will probably give you the latest drivers without having to Google for the drivers.
    08-21-2016 07:43 AM