My device is a stock Galaxy Note 7.

I mistakenly allowed Samsung to set up a profile for me, and it puts that entry at the top of my contacts. When I select it, unlike every other contact in my contacts, there is no "Delete" option at the top, only "Share." Anyone know how I can get rid of my own profile in contacts?

This led me to trying to remove my Samsung account from my phone entirely (I don't want to delete my Samsung account, I just though removing it might solve the above problem.) But! Unlike past Galaxy devices, there is no longer an option to remove your Samsung account at all! I went into Settings>Accounts>Samsung....unlike other accounts, there is no option to remove it at all! So do i have to reset my phone to get rid of this benign virus that Samsung has become?

<rant>
    I think if this is the case, I will transition to never using Samsung software, removing every single bit of Samsung software that can possibly be done. Samsung, your hardware is gorgeous, but if you force me to use your software, I will become a prolific negative evangelist, and *never* choose your software again. You are breaking your relationship with this customer.
    <rant off>

Thanks
    08-20-2016 10:59 AM
    I di believe that u can just press and hold that contact and select edit, and just delete all info and press save
    08-21-2016 02:39 AM