why does my android lucky tracphone say no updates are available when i check for updates?

A

AC Question

I have not been able to update my phone to the newest firmware since I got my phone. Also I have a suspicious file called GoAdSdk. Is this file harmful and if so how do I get rid of it? My phone has been slow and I don't have many apps. I don't remember where I saw this but it said I have 144 apps but when I checked both my sd card and internal storage I only have like 20. Sometimes my phone touchscreen doesn't work either especially when I am on the internet.The touchscreen is clean and in good condition.Also when I am browsing the internet it sometimes freezes and goes to a blank page. On my games that use the internet, right when I am in the middle of the game it freezes and I go back to the home screen. I then tried useing a private browser and have not had the issues I had with the other browser. The browsers I use are the regular browser for tracphone android lucky and chrome. What is causing all this and how do I fix it. I'm am not a whole lot tech savvy.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
1. Because an update has not been released for it. Usually cheaper phones like this one do not get updates made by the manufacturer. If you want one that will get regular updates like an iPhone, well you'd have to pay as much too.

2. I suggest you just backup your device and factory reset it.