Hi...
    Lava says that Lava A72 smartphone upgradeable to Android Marshmallow 6.0.But I still not receive notification about it.Can it is correct Lava A72 upgradeable to Android Marshmallow 6.0.If yes why I am still not receive notification about it when I will receive notification.Can Lava A72 upgradeable to future version of Android operating system.Can Android Marshmallow 6.0 overwritten on previously operating system memory or new memory needed.Memory acquired by operating system not shown my phone how I able to see it on my phone.Can I able to erase or format operating system memory.Can I install operating system on memory card or extended memory.How I do this.
    08-21-2016 03:55 AM
    Hi...
    Lava says that Lava A72 smartphone upgradeable to Android Marshmallow 6.0.But I still not receive notification about it.Can it is correct Lava A72 upgradeable to Android Marshmallow 6.0.If yes why I am still not receive notification about it when I will receive notification.Can Lava A72 upgradeable to future version of Android operating system.Can Android Marshmallow 6.0 overwritten on previously operating system memory or new memory needed.Memory acquired by operating system not shown my phone how I able to see it on my phone.Can I able to erase or format operating system memory.Can I install operating system on memory card or extended memory.How I do this.
    Welcome to the forums. Without being able to download the files, you can't flash the OS yourself. If the device was just updated to MM, it may take time to get yours. Usually OEMs and carriers do this in groups and can take a few weeks.
    08-21-2016 09:05 AM