A week ago out of nowhere, my Moto G 3rd gen cut out a bunch of functions. My phone no longer goes on a lock screen. For example, if I am messaging or on YouTube watching a video, and I press the sleep button. When I turn it back on, it doesn't have my pattern lock screen. Not even a swipe screen. And my phone is on sleep mode and I get a notification, it opens the screen to where I left off and doesn't even show what or where did the notification come from. The most annoying part is when my battery drains because of this. ALSO, another issue is I can't pull down my notification bar or settings bar. I can't turn on my wifi, change the brightness, or anything else. I have to do it manually. The screen pulls down only enough to show me the date, battery, and if I'm connected to wifi or not. My home button doesn't work either. Only if I press the button that takes me to multiple tabs. What on earth is this nonsense. I have 4.07gb used out of 4.54. I store photos and videos on my 16gb external storage card. My android version is 6.0. There are no updates available. I have no service with this phone. This phone overheats so much. Help me. Please.
    08-21-2016 05:58 PM