Why are there green lines flashing all over my S7 Edge?

A

AC Question

I got the S7 Edge about 3 months ago, and it has been in great condition until now. Last night, I dropped my phone from about 2 feet high and it landed on the back side - not the screen. I picked it up, and there were no cracks anywhere, not on the front or back or camera. But I turned the screen on and there was a very thin white line that went across the top of the phone whenever I turned it on. At first I was upset about this, but then I didn't seem to really mind, as it was a very small issue. So I went to bed, put my phone on my wireless charger, and then woke up this morning. I pick up my phone, and there are just massive green lines flashing all across my screen, to the point where I can barely even see/use the phone. I am really disappointed in this, and if there is a way to fix this please tell me, as I really do not want to spend tons of money on the phone again. If there is no other option, would replacing the screen get rid of it? Please help. Thanks in advance!

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
The drop obviously damaged the hardware.
The catch is you will need to take the phone to a shop where they can diagnose the problem to find out which part is damaged.
After that, you can decide if you want to buy a new phone, pay to get it repaired, or try the repair yourself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad