Yesterday my phone restarted out of no where while I was using it and once it was back on it was like I did a factory reset but all my apps and data was still there. the background was changed to one of those stock photos. My lock screen was gone so that whenever I press the power button it sends me straight to home instead of the lock screen. The notification bar is no longer there and says no new notifications even though my phone will unlock when receiving some. The home and window button doesn't seem to do anything but will still vibrate and light up when pressed. I have gone through every single setting for hours and changed things around so its as close as it was before the phone suddenly restarted but will restart again, undoing all changes. Does anyone know what happened or can help me fix it?
    08-23-2016 12:58 AM
    Power the device off, boot into recovery mode a try wiping system cache partition. Reboot and see how things are doing. This will not wipe any user data.

If the above does not work, you are more than likely gonna have to boot back into recovery and factory data reset the device. This Will will wipe all user data from the device.
    08-23-2016 04:21 AM