Hi,

I am trying to factory reset my Note 10.1 which at the moment is demo locked it seems. The factory reset button inside settings is greyed out. Even when I try to access the factory reset via Power+Volume Up and Home and click on reset it says factory reset is not possible and reboots.

I downloaded the latest 5.1.1 and Odin from SamMobile and installed it over the original 4.4.2. I have been looking for days for TWRP/Root file that will allow me to perform the reset and I am having no luck. I downloaded a number of .tar files but when I load them onto the tablet via Odin download mode I get an error in the top left corner of the loading screen.

The error states in red writing something like (unable to seaioned factory reset) which from what I can find online means that the files I am loading are not compatible with the tablet. This is really strange because I am sure from reading posts that they are correct.

I am now thinking that I need to go back from 5.1.1 to 4.4.2 and then try the files? Or am I wrong?

Can anyone help me to get a working TRWP onto my tablet so I can factory reset it?

Thanks,
    08-23-2016 08:28 AM
    Hi, where did you buy the device from? it should allow you to reset it, unless there is an issue with the device.

If you want to answer back and continue to work on this just join the site and participate in this thread, its easy to sign up just click here -
    https://passport.mobilenations.com/?...546.1472539107
    08-30-2016 02:17 AM