Since i made the BIG MISTAKE of installing the mew update, it turned my Idol 3 into a piece of junk. Mobile data don't work at all, Wifi is all messed up,can't put apps on sd card, memory is now two, memory and storage and you can't select the sd carg, changed all my icons, uninstalled a pile of my apps, have to get permission to download anything, and on and on. What a complete piece of JUNK
    08-23-2016 12:38 PM
    Unfortunately, once you apply an Android OS update, you do not have the ability to roll back or "uninstall" the update.
    There is no officially sanctioned way to roll back to a previous version of Android.

The only way to revert back would be to find a ROM for your specific device that is based on Android 5.0. If you find a ROM based on Lollipop for your device, you would then have to find the appropriate instructions online to flash the ROM onto the device.

If you decide to go this route, please pay close attention to what you're doing, as there is a specific order in which steps need to be taken, otherwise your phone could be bricked permanently.
    08-23-2016 01:43 PM
    Since i made the BIG MISTAKE of installing the mew update, it turned my Idol 3 into a piece of junk. Mobile data don't work at all, Wifi is all messed up,can't put apps on sd card, memory is now two, memory and storage and you can't select the sd carg, changed all my icons, uninstalled a pile of my apps, have to get permission to download anything, and on and on. What a complete piece of JUNK
    Destroyed the way we used an sd card. Should be an update to let everyone go back to 5.0 Lollipop if they want. I HATE the update to 6.0 Marshmallow, it sucks.
    09-06-2016 09:02 AM