My LG Transpyre keeps taking my "Recent Apps" away.

A

AC Question

This is the 3rd replacement LG in 1 year! I lost my first one in February and never found it. It never had ANY issues. The 3 replacements have all had quirks that got worse and more profound, for example, as I would be reading a txt msg, it would disappear, turning phone horizontal,(fully calibrated) half the screen would turn black and I could do nothing but power off and restart. Recent apps screen has a picture of a pie, showing some kind of usage and three squares: "No Recent Apps", and I know I have some open. Only way to get them back is restart. VERY VERY frustrating because I use that SO much. I've asked every question I can think of on both my phone and computer. I should have plenty of storage/data/memory, but it may be related somehow, I don't really understand the difference. I have 2 Gb of data left, that's all I know. But I do keep getting ads for cleaners to free up more space. I have Clean Master and all its cronies loaded and am constantly 'Optimizing' stuff. Can anyone relate to this or had the same thing happen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21