My System UI tuner is not working

A

AC Question

My system ui tuner is not working

When i click on setting icon on notification bar...it doesn't spin...plz help me out with this....my device...moto g4 plus

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: My system ui tuner is not working

Welcome to the forums. You need to hold the settings icon for 3-5 seconds to enable the UI tuner. Also, make sure you don't have the three animation scales disabled in the Developer Options, they need to be set at 0.5x or 1x.

christopher smith27

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Ok so im having the same problem on my galaxy a5 2017 i tap an hold the the icon for 5 to 10 seconds but the icon doesnt spin i have the animation at X1.00 i have developer options enabled ive even tried shuting developer options off turn animation to X0.50 ive tried changing the animation an resetting my phone ive done everything I could find researching troubleshooting options i have read that samsung HTC an moto have blocked this feature out an that system ui tuner can not be used on these company's devices can anyone plz help oh also i had factory reset my phone an i used to be able to do the dark an light theme setting on my phone before the nuget update but after I factory rest my phone this option disappeared also nuget has been acting funny an there is no way to down grade os an no way to reinstall nuget without rooting my phone but I don't want to void my warranty so i can't root at this current moment in time

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok so im having the same problem on my galaxy a5 2017 i tap an hold the the icon for 5 to 10 seconds but the icon doesnt spin i have the animation at X1.00 i have developer options enabled ive even tried shuting developer options off turn animation to X0.50 ive tried changing the animation an resetting my phone ive done everything I could find researching troubleshooting options i have read that samsung HTC an moto have blocked this feature out an that system ui tuner can not be used on these company's devices can anyone plz help oh also i had factory reset my phone an i used to be able to do the dark an light theme setting on my phone before the nuget update but after I factory rest my phone this option disappeared also nuget has been acting funny an there is no way to down grade os an no way to reinstall nuget without rooting my phone but I don't want to void my warranty so i can't root at this current moment in time
Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure about HTC, but I know for sure that most Moto devices include the System UI Tuner. As far as I know Samsung didn't enable this feature in their devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome