why did unfortunetly lg setup wizard has stopped just suddenly appear on my phone?

A

AC Question

my phone is a lg verizon model (vs415pp) and it was working just fine, my wife was downloading some games on it. When she was done she put it on the charger, still working fine. She later got it off the charger and my background was gone so where my apps, the screen is black except the time, battery percent, signal strength, and a square in the middle that says unfortunately, lg setup wizard has stopped. under it it gives you the option to press ok. when you push ok the square with the message in it goes away but comes right back. When you hold the power button down to turn it off it offers power off and power off and restart but not the airplane mode anymore. I did a factory reset on it by holding down the power button and the volume down button but it didnt change anything. I tried all the options it gives by holding down the power button and volume down button, but it changed nothing. What happened to my phone and how do i fix it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek