Hello,

I flashed my device [O+8.92Android] with Custom ROM [MERE] everything went fine the ROM is great except for some problems.

1)before in my stock rom the phone storage is called "Phone Storage" while external SD is "SD Card" however PhoneStorage now is "SDCard0" with SD Icon and External SD is "SDCard1" with folder icon.

2)I cannot move any apps in the external SD although the game assets are in external SD when games are launch they do not read those, instead they create and download file on my PhoneStorage "SDCard1"

Can someone help me I am a bit trouble
    08-25-2016 01:05 AM
    1) This is normal and would not affect functionality
    2) Apps that are compiled on the basis of using internal storage won't move to SD card regardless of root access
    08-25-2016 02:56 AM
    1) This is normal and would not affect functionality
    2) Apps that are compiled on the basis of using internal storage won't move to SD card regardless of root access
    Thanks, I just signed up. Unfortunately that isn't the case. Before I flashed the ROM all of the said apps were in the ExternalSD card [SD Card].

Now, despite of settings I did which default write disk > SD Card Preferred install location is SD card as well.

They still being installed in Internal Storage while the data are saved on a small capacity PhoneStorage not in external SD Card.

To add more information I tried the The SDCard into other phone and the apps can be move to it and everything is fine, except on the device that I flashed with the MERE ROM.

So the problem is the ROM itself but I am clueless whats wrong.

Are you able to help me with this?
    08-25-2016 03:35 AM
    It does sound as though the ROM is the culprit. It may be worth checking XDA developers for alternatives
    08-25-2016 03:50 AM
    Thats what I initially think as well. I made a thread about it but havent gotten a response yet. I did searching Ive been searching for whole day now without any luck.
    08-25-2016 04:06 AM