I have the Strava app for tracking my bike rides via GPS. When I upload an activity, it says that it occurred exactly 1 hour before. Let's say I exercised from 7pm to 8pm, it would count as it was from 6pm to 7pm... First I thought it may be a problem of Strava, so I contacted their support service. Well, after carefully following their indications, I have checked and confirmed it is a mess of my smartphone (an LG X150, Android 5.0.2).

I have used the Smart GPS Time app, because it shows the system time and the time from the GPS signal... GPS is 1h delayed. Then, if I click 'sync', both clocks will stay synced to reality for just 1 second (literally), then the GPS clock will return to be wrong.

Of course, I have tried all of the combinations:
    - Time: automatic from network provider, automatic from GPS, manual
    - Time zone: automatic from network provider, manual (Central European Summer)

None of them work. Does anyone have an idea about how to solve this? Is it a wrong configuration problem? Software/firmware/driver issue? Faulty hardware?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    08-25-2016 08:44 AM