I want to be able to open the same world saves for Minecraft PE on 2 different devices, and I honestly wouldn't care if I could only have one device opened modifying a world save at any time. If I can be linked to the playstore or another app website for something like this it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks in advance!
    08-25-2016 02:42 PM
    I guess you would need to install the app on each device which would need to both be logged in to the same Google account. I don't play games and have no idea about where you game progress is stored. If it's on a server you should be good to go. If on the device back up the app and app data using Helium and restore to the second device.
    That's the theory. You MUST use Helium as this will save your progress. Most Bacup apps don't back up game data
    08-25-2016 03:26 PM
    I guess you would need to install the app on each device which would need to both be logged in to the same Google account. I don't play games and have no idea about where you game progress is stored. If it's on a server you should be good to go. If on the device back up the app and app data using Helium and restore to the second device.
    That's the theory. You MUST use Helium as this will save your progress. Most Bacup apps don't back up game data
    I just signed up for an account so I could reply.

This is NOT AT ALL what I'd meant. I meant something almost exactly alike to the desktop version of Google drives, except to where I can not only place it wherever I want, I can have folders from my drive stored in different internal locations in my device.
    08-26-2016 06:36 AM
    No, absolutely not. That just won't work
    08-26-2016 06:38 AM