Hi guys I have a HTC desire 625 (rooted) and I have crickets pre-paid unlimited data plan. I have tried almost every wifi tether app out there (or so I feel like it) but cricket will block it every time. Does anyone have a way to get the wifi tether to work on crickets unlimited plan? Any help would be appreciated.
    08-26-2016 11:20 PM
    Unlimited data plans normally don't include tethering - you either get unlimited or (for an additional fee) tethering. Talk to your carrier.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-22-2016 04:39 PM
    Illegal Activities -*Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussion on how to defeat the insurance protection with it on or off devices will not be tolerated on the forums: Remember accidental damage is not done on purpose. Claiming damage be accidental for the purposes of an insurance claim is misrepresentation and, fraud. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*

Thread closed.
    anon(632115) likes this.
    10-27-2016 01:11 PM
    Unlimited data plans normally don't include tethering - you either get unlimited or (for an additional fee) tethering. Talk to your carrier.
    This. You do not get tethering on this plan and any talks about getting around this sort of restriction are forbidden on this forum.

PSA: Tethering FoxFi, PDANet, etc and Carrier Plans
    anon(632115) and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-27-2016 01:11 PM