Which Android phone should I go with?

ZorroX69

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
After using iphone for over 9 years, I have decided to get an Android for the first time. I've been told by several friends, and people that I am better off with Samsung due to great security and amazing device. Security is my main concern since I am managing two companies. So, I got S7 Edge.

But, some Google's freaks told me I am better off with Nexus since they get the first update when it come to security patch. But, the people at Samsung says it did not matter because their device is already encrypted with Android AND Knox.

So, have I have made the right choice by getting a Samsung S7 Edge? Please help this rookie out on his first Android! Hope I do not made a mistake switching over from Apple.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
After using iphone for over 9 years, I have decided to get an Android for the first time. I've been told by several friends, and people that I am better off with Samsung due to great security and amazing device. Security is my main concern since I am managing two companies. So, I got S7 Edge.

But, some Google's freaks told me I am better off with Nexus since they get the first update when it come to security patch. But, the people at Samsung says it did not matter because their device is already encrypted with Android AND Knox.

So, have I have made the right choice by getting a Samsung S7 Edge? Please help this rookie out on his first Android! Hope I do not made a mistake switching over from Apple.

A lot of iPhone users seem to switch to Samsung flagship devices. It can be hard to switch to a different OS for some.

Samsung has been good about getting the monthly security updates out and in some cases, we have gotten our update before Nexus devices have.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm