i rooted the device also downloaded twrp but got caught up with it and didnt download cm12 or cm12.1 went into twrp deleted everything now i have no os and nthn backed up to go back to when i try to leave twrp it says no os installed are you sure you want to continue ofcourse i did then it just gets stuck on the logo but i know how to make it go into dl mode just cant get any firmware and to be honest i dont knw what to do lol... can anybody help please
    08-28-2016 11:06 AM
    i rooted the device also downloaded twrp but got caught up with it and didnt download cm12 or cm12
    Rooting a phone, then flashing a ROM wastes time - rooting is in the ROM so if you're flashing a new ROM, it's either rooted or not. Rooting first is like washing clean dishes before using them to eat from.

.1 went into twrp deleted everything now i have no os
    "Everything means what it says - including the OS, TWRP and everything else.

See [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN. Flash the stock ROM, then go from there. (CM12 is CM12, it's not Lollypop. You're confusing a custom ROM and a stock ROM. CM 12 is like Lollypop, but it's not a modification of Lollypop, it's a completely separate ROM.)

(Flashing a Samsung ROM has only one problem - you might die of boredom. It takes 30 seconds to set Odin up, and 10 minutes of staring at the screen, so do it while there's a good TV show on.)
    08-28-2016 03:39 PM
    thanks!!! but i tried almost every site out there and i jus cant find a firmware for my device thats my only problem now cause i have odin and evrything just cant get the firmware for SGH-I747 can you help?
    08-28-2016 04:34 PM