Google now cards wont show. network error even though i have a stable connection

tan_pg

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
The google app just stopped working. My cards wont show because google now cant be reached at the moment it says. I tried turning off the cards, and i cant because of a network connection error. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, i tried clearing the cache. Signing out, and now cant sign back in because of tje same network error. Help pls i use the google app a lot esp for the news and the cards

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Android Central.

Are you using WiFi or mobile data? If you're using WiFi, have you tried using mobile data instead (or vice-versa)? Does that help?

Domestoboto92x

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey. I have the exact same problem as well. And it gets worse, the "Google Now can't be reached at the moment" error rears its head on ALL my devices that have my Google account - a Note 3 on 5.0, Xperia Z2 on 6.0.1, two tablets on 5.1.1, and a local phone running 5.0. The error appears whether I'm on LTE or on Wifi. The same thing happens to my Brother's Google account which I have, same set of errors occurred. And clearing, force stopping, and uninstalling didn't do anything...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12