Hey guys!
    When I tried turning on my note 4 is was unresponsive and the screen was entirely black. I searched through the forums and found that most people at least had their led indicators etc working. In my case the phone appears completely dead and non-responsive.

Few Things I Tried: (no response)
    - Replaced battery
    - Tried to put it on boot mode (power + vol + home)
    - Tried connecting to my laptop
    - Tried the 1-2-3 method

Should I give up and sell my phone, or is there hope out there. Thanks!
    08-29-2016 05:04 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Well the other thing you might can try is send it to Samsung for evaluation.

As far as selling.. If you know someone that wants to buy dead phones then that could be an option.
    08-29-2016 05:22 PM
    I will probably sell the phone for parts. I want to try to fix it first and make selling it a last resort.
    08-29-2016 05:28 PM
    I will probably sell the phone for parts. I want to try to fix it first and make selling it a last resort.
    Fixing it may or may not be cost effective, but may be cheaper dollar wise, but you are looking at 2 releases ago.

If you aren't wanting to spend a ton of money, the Note 5 is a great phone, my favorite Note so far, but I'm waiting on my Note 7 to get here.

It just all depends on your finances and what is important to you concerning features and updates. Even if repaired, you could be on borrowed time with it.

Me? I would upgrade and forget about it, but I love upgrading and am willing to spend the money. You might not be like that.
    08-29-2016 05:43 PM