Recently my phone has a slash through my 4glte service at the top of the screen. I have been told that this means the data is turned off BUT when I try to turn my data on it gives me the following message... "Do you want to purchase data so you can use the Verizon network to access the internet." If I click yes I get a message that says "please try again. Please refresh the screen to see the correct information", there is also a webpage not available message in the background of the page that didnt load and a net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED message. No matter how many times I try, I get the same message. I have spent several hours with Verizon tech support with no luck fixing the issue. Now the weird part, I finally gave up on the problem being fixed so I bought a new phone and sim card. When I transfer my infor to the new phone and sim card ...I get the same problems. So I think it is a problem with my account or a setting on my phone. Can anyone help with this please. I would be greatfull.
    08-30-2016 09:35 AM