Why & how do I rid my Moto G phone of a bright Green box?

A

AC Question

Moto G
I have no idea what may have caused this. Now my Android has put a bright green box around all that I try to touch on my screen. Everything from the pattern to open, icons, I cannot access gmail, nor anything.

I did read about a similar item which you could only scroll with 2 fingers, and maybe tap 2-3 times to open an item. I do not have talkback to turn off.

Please I need help in removing this GREEN cancer.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Moto G
I have no idea what may have caused this. Now my Android has put a bright green box around all that I try to touch on my screen. Everything from the pattern to open, icons, I cannot access gmail, nor anything.

I did read about a similar item which you could only scroll with 2 fingers, and maybe tap 2-3 times to open an item. I do not have talkback to turn off.

Please I need help in removing this GREEN cancer.
Welcome to the forums. You can find TalkBack in settings - accessibility. Tell us how it goes.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! So do you have to scroll with two fingers and double-tap items in order to navigate around? If so, then I agree, it's TalkBack. If you can scroll or swipe with only one finger, or tap once to select or open things, then it isn't TalkBack--it's more likely some Developer Option, as GRIM suggests.

soumyapr

Mar 23, 2018
Visit site
I have the same issues. I cannot open any of the apps and if my screen gets locked, i cannot unlock. how do we resolve this?

can you send me the link on developer section that might help

i have rebooted my phone several times and it doesnt help

soumya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty