I've been getting many NEW annoying call on my s6. I blocked them as they came in.. I just got a message the I reached the limit..
    Q: What is the limit?
    Q: Is there any app that can replace the Samsung app?
    09-01-2016 01:28 PM
    I'm wondering if you've used the internal "report spam" option when an unknown number calls you. avoid the call blocker.. what ends up happen if they need your number as a mean to register with their service. In tern they sell your number to the highest bidder then you get more calls that you started with.. In my option and at this point if you've passed your number out by adding apps or registering with apps.. I would contact your provider and request a new number and avoid those apps that request your number to activate.. But still even when you download some apps they have ways of obtaining your information anyway. It is an endless cycle which can be avoided by limited those apps and using only those apps you can trust. Personally, I've either turned off or uninstalled most of those apps that came from the factory this way, simply because I don't need them.
    09-01-2016 03:04 PM