Hi. I've been googling this for a while but can't figure this out. I have the s6, about a year old and have had this issue before. Normally it's just the cable that needs replacing but this time that's not the case. I've bought two new cables and a new fast adaptive charger plug but the phone will still only cable charge (which takes forever). The fast charge option is definitely selected in the settings. I read somewhere that a third party app could be the problem so put the phone into safe mode and plugged the charger in while they were disabled. Same problem. Only ever cable charges. Decided then to just hard reset the whole phone and start afresh only to discover that my phone will not connect to my pc (need to transfer videos, pics etc onto pc before erasing everything). As soon as i try connecting to the pc it pops up with the usb device not recognised notification. So i then tried installing the smart switch desktop program and reinstalled the drivers but it still won't recognise the phone. A bit baffled now...any suggestions welcome
    09-03-2016 09:48 AM