Best Phone upgrade?

BlooDFalleN

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S4 that I've been using for awhile now, I have the opportunity to upgrade my phone through my carrier which is Verizon.

My question is what phone would be a good upgrade with the options available with Verizon?

I'm looking for good internal storage space and the ability to use a micro SD card.

Techtein

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S4 that I've been using for awhile now, I have the opportunity to upgrade my phone through my carrier which is Verizon.

My question is what phone would be a good upgrade with the options available with Verizon?

I'm looking for good internal storage space and the ability to use a micro SD card.

I would recommend waiting till the launch of new phones from Google which is expected to happen this year in October because Google phones are the first ones to get all the monthly updates, as well as two major Android versions for sure.

However, if you want one now, I would recommend getting any high-end smartphone from Verizon such as S7,S7 edge, LG G5, M10 etc.

subraya

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Since you have used Samsung phone, I would suggest you go for the Galaxy S7 or S7 edge as it's the best phone out there right now. Even though Apple iPhone 7 just launched today it's gonna take a while for the phone to be available. Same goes for Note 7 as it's been recalled. Only a few handsets have been recalled though. The rest might be fine but still its best to wait. I feel Note 7 is the best phone out there right now.