Samsung Recall Question if glass is chipped

A

AC Question

So. I got the note 7, and it's an amazing phone. But, couple days into it, phone took a drop and the back screen cracked a little bit. It also only charges wirelessly now (Just my luck). Got it from Best Buy and found out about the recall. I've tried asking and haven't gotten a definitive answer, but all I need to know is whether or not it can still be exchanged if it's suffered physical damage. It still charges wirelessly just fine, and other then the crack on the back and the usb port not working, the phone is fully functional. Anyone have similar experiences with physical damage?

Also, please no comments about Flossy, the youtube reviewer. This thread isn't the place for it.

Mago27

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Phones affected by recall actually wont be repaired they go to material recovery facility wher will recycle what's recyclable, My experience with similar situations is they actually dont complaint on the phone condition (even you can keep with you the accessories and the s-pen) they only are interested on the box and main unit, even Amazon didn't care on the main unit and is offering a full refund w/o need to return the device (but you're responsible to deposit it safely).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21