Well I'm using my cell phone for about 2 years and something went wrong, I was using my cell phone yesterday and the battery reached 10% and then I slept and woke up and it was 8% I used it until it was empty and turned off, I plugged it to the charger and turn it on and it was 1% I only wanted to check the new messages, I open the Facebook Messenger app and I was looking at my chats and suddenly without any warring it has frozen and the screen turned black and I guess it was at 1%, so i said let it charge for 3 hours then I would turn it on again, I came after 3 hours and the Notification LED was still on, it turns off always after it is charged but it wasn't unplugged it from the charger and tried to turn it on but nothing happened, it wouldn't turn on but when I plug it to the charger again the LED lights up, so I don't know what happened to my cell phone and I'm not rooted and I don't flash custom ROMS or any of this, I'm just using it for chatting and I doubt it is the battery, maybe it's over charged or something or maybe because it's been 2 years since I'm using it, I don't really know the main reason for this issue, so I want to ask you it could be the Motherboard or the Battery, I told you everything happened and by the way my cell phone is 'Alcatel Onetouch Idol X+ (Plus)' running on stock rom unrooted android kitkat v4.2.2 and my battery is a non removable 2500 mAh, so can you tell me what has happened to my cell phone or even what is wrong? is it the battery or the motherboard or what? and by the way my wall charger is the original and works fine.
    Thanks.
    09-04-2016 12:00 PM
    When you try to turn it on, does the capacitive keys glow or you feel some vibration or any kind of response from the phone?
    Maybe your device is soft bricked or have some battery issue and not able to charge. Unfortunately, the battery is non-removable.
    For soft brick, if Alcatel has any software to flash the ROM via PC then you can try that, otherwise, you have to visit the service center.
    09-05-2016 10:26 AM