Just bought the Samsung s2 and cannot configure it.

A

AC Question

When I try to setup my s2 as each option appears I have to touch the screen multiple times before it allows me to proceed, for example when it asks for my name I touch the letter K and the voice announces "K" but no K appears, so I repeat this operation with the same result. Eventually a double or triple tap gets me my letter K. I then try the next letter, i, with identical results until eventually I get the i then I will get multiple i's. Now when I hit the back button to delete nothing happens or it deletes all the letters and i have to start again.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
When I try to setup my s2 as each option appears I have to touch the screen multiple times before it allows me to proceed, for example when it asks for my name I touch the letter K and the voice announces "K" but no K appears, so I repeat this operation with the same result. Eventually a double or triple tap gets me my letter K. I then try the next letter, i, with identical results until eventually I get the i then I will get multiple i's. Now when I hit the back button to delete nothing happens or it deletes all the letters and i have to start again.
It's not faulty, that is a "handicap" mode, I can't remember how to switch it but it also happened to me, take it back to the store they should be able to switch it to the right setting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc