A couple months ago I was added to my parents family account and I had no issues purchasing apps of any sort or any in game content. But recently the play store will not let me buy anything whatsoever even though there are funds to buy things. It gives me notification saying "Error, Your order could not be processed please try again." And after countless tries it still will not let me buy anything. I've reset my phone and deleted some apps but nothing seems to work.
    09-07-2016 11:32 PM
    A couple months ago I was added to my parents family account and I had no issues purchasing apps of any sort or any in game content. But recently the play store will not let me buy anything whatsoever even though there are funds to buy things. It gives me notification saying "Error, Your order could not be processed please try again." And after countless tries it still will not let me buy anything. I've reset my phone and deleted some apps but nothing seems to work.
    Welcome to the forums!

If you are trying to purchase and bill to your phone, you need to check with the carrier to see if there is a third party purchase restriction on your account.

If you have a credit card or a balance in Google Play you need to check available funds on those two things.
    09-07-2016 11:55 PM