Replacement/Upgrade for LG G3

A

AC Question

My current LG G3 was my first foray into the world of android phones and it's been great, not looking to go back to apple anytime soon that's for sure.

Any who I'm in the market for a new handset since the display has started to fail on the G3 as is the battery having had it for over 2 years.

Question is what do I go for, the S7 seems very highly rated but so is the price tag and I would prefer something a bit more towards the £300 mark (I'm in the UK). I'm easy either way on buying new or used but I'll list the kinds if things I use the phone for.

Aside from the obvious phone calls and WhatsApp messages I use the phone for:

Listening to music, via headphones, in the car, through the phone speaker but less so
Watching YouTube videos
Taking photos, it's my camera essentially
Browsing the net and emails

Outside of that I'd like it to have decent battery life. Not too big either. 4G capable.

I look forwards to your suggestions,

Thanks.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
The most obvious would be the G5, as keeping with LG would give you closer to the same experience but with better features. The G4 would be good too if on a budget.
If you really decide for Samsung, an S6 could be considered if the S7 is too expensive.

sthazza

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for that, sorry I registered having already posted the question. Tbh I've not had a great experience with the G3 so I'm not sure I would want to go LG again. The S6 is a definite option, probably bout £280 for a refurb unit with a years warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome