Snapdragon 810 vs 820 for emulation Thanks

A

AC Question

Snapdragon 820 vs 810 for ppsspp, retroarch, yabause, reicast

Hi guys ! I have a xperia Z5 snapdragon 810, i have a nexus 5 too. Im still satisfied with the two devices. I have to buy a snapdragon 820 phone device. I hope ppsspp Final Fantasy iv after years, will work even better with no stuttering at end of battle and some villages got slowdown when i use the menu. Z5 is faster than Nexus 5. But the Z5 throttle a little after 15-20minutes but the difference is not big and much important. So , will this ffiv game and ppsspp run better with a snapdragon 820 vs 810? I could have a shield console for a good price, but its old isnt?
Yabause work great in hardware mode with nexus 5 great speed, but i cant get it to work with the Z5 at all :(
Reicast work great with both of them.
Retroarch , ps1, snes, genesis, segacd... Runs great on both. I prefer retroarch ps1 emu vs epsxe
Thanks for answer and help. I know that some phones run emulators really bad.

mr_ambekar

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
If you want snapdragon 820 for gaming then just wait for google pixel (nexus) phones . It might give you snapdragon 821 for your gaming or if you want snapdragon 820 go for oneplus 3 affordable gaming plus with 6 gb ram .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12