How do I know which songs have synced to my phone from itunes?

A

AC Question

I have a macbook and I use itunes to download music but Ive tried just copying my music from itunes to my phone but I have some songs missing and since I have so many its almost impossible to figure out which ones are on my phone and which ones haven't. I know some are missing because sometimes I catch a few songs that I knew I had and they are there and I have to add them again to my phone and also on my itunes it says I have 2396 songs but my phone say its has 2302. I know it isnt a matter of storage becasue I have an SD card that has more than enough space. Thanks!

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
This is an iTune issue and not you smart phone. I've encountered this issue while attempting nearly the same thing.. iTunes gets screwy somethings, thus I've resorts to an alternate media player. In this instance, I would copy/transfer all music files to a flash drive then assign the drive to your smart phone. This can be accomplished via your USB power cable by connecting the phone to your computer and sending the MP3 files to the phone there after.