General Note 5(possibly Android in general) Questions

A

AC Question

1) Is there a way to keep my note 5 unlocked when it's plugged in?
2) I use Nova Launcher if it matters. Is there a way to get notifications on my lock screen? i hear them when they come in, but they do not show.
3) Is there a "best" battery app? I struggle getting thru a full day on 1 charge? i realize it's 95% personal preference but I have to believe there has to be an app that actually does do a better job than others when it comes to saving battery life.
4) When using Bluetooth (Plantronics PLT Voyager Pro). Whenever I make a call it defaults to regular phone use. I have to manually press the bluetooth icon in call to get it to switch to the device.

Thanks in Advance.

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
1) Is there a way to keep my note 5 unlocked when it's plugged in?
2) I use Nova Launcher if it matters. Is there a way to get notifications on my lock screen? i hear them when they come in, but they do not show.
3) Is there a "best" battery app? I struggle getting thru a full day on 1 charge? i realize it's 95% personal preference but I have to believe there has to be an app that actually does do a better job than others when it comes to saving battery life.
4) When using Bluetooth (Plantronics PLT Voyager Pro). Whenever I make a call it defaults to regular phone use. I have to manually press the bluetooth icon in call to get it to switch to the device.

Thanks in Advance.

1) No (unless with Tasker, maybe)
2) What type of lockscreen security are you using?
3) Not sure
4) Not sure either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678