Is adding music folders easy on Android?

A

AC Question

Hi all, I don't have an android phone, or an iPhone and I am still figuring out which one to get.

I do however have an iPod, and I must say it is the biggest pain in my *** dealing with iTunes. I hate using 'titles, artists, playlists', and I hate syncing!

I've got a ton of music neatly organized into folders and sub-folders on my computer.

My question: Can I simply drag and drop a music folder (with all of its sub-folders) into the android storage via USB without any fancy software? Will I be able to see these my music folder structure on the android phone and play the music? Also, can I do something similar for things like video?

Cheers,
Alex.

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
According to my test of creating, moving data or image filed to and from the LG Rebel phone.. I would have to say yes, your filed and folders can be transfered in the manor you're suggesting..

However, I would do a test run just to see if the phone can locate and even access these newly added folder in order to play your music. Even though the device may or may not create a folder for data, images and music.. it might have a hard time opening the folder you've created because the system has it's own set path to access the desired device options or music. Learning it's path can be help you assign the data or music into the correct fold or location.

My How: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...tricks-how-access-your-data-images-music.html

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1