samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition wifi problem

A

AC Question

so i've been using samsung note 10.1 2014 edition for 2 years now. it works normal before then about 2 months my wifi keeps on disconnected from my ADSL router( in many cases it won't connect at all). but sometimes when i'm using tethering from any mobile network it works. my ADSL router is normal on all devices no problems at all..

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
The key word within your sentence that attracts my attention s that you've said that your device has been tethered.. which in my view is part if not all of the reason your device keeps disconnecting. Most providers do not like that you've tethered your phone. This all depends on who your provider is.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, please take a moment to make a free account so you may respond to questions we may have for you.

I don't think the tethering is causing any issue for the Sam Tab. Have you tried long pressing and "forgetting" the saved network then trying to reenter the security credentials. It's possible you entered something in wrong so it will not connect.

Have you tried rebooting your router then trying to connect the device to it?

How many devices do you have connected to your router?

granbleu

Jan 31, 2017
Visit site
I'm also having issues.. Note 10.1 2014 edition, Wifi craps out intermittently. Using cox cable ISP and router/modem.
Other devices work fine, very frustrating as it was working great, now this.. help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci