Samsung note 5 interested screen cracked

A

AC Question

my Samsung note 5. It's been constantly getting extremely hot when using and or charging , searching for signal, dropping call, popping up no sims card etc I had the phone phone replaced several times each one doing the same thing. This last replacement phone was doing same things but all of a sudden then inner screen cracked. No crack what so ever on the outter screen. Now the screen has went black what could have caused it
Any advice would be appreciated insurance is $199 for a phone I already paid $850 for this is frustrating to say the least

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
my Samsung note 5. It's been constantly getting extremely hot when using and or charging , searching for signal, dropping call, popping up no sims card etc I had the phone phone replaced several times each one doing the same thing. This last replacement phone was doing same things but all of a sudden then inner screen cracked. No crack what so ever on the outter screen. Now the screen has went black what could have caused it
Any advice would be appreciated insurance is $199 for a phone I already paid $850 for this is frustrating to say the least

Maybe defective battery or motherboard