Reinstall app

mister164

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I uninstalled a hide photo app and now I want it back but it's not My apps in the play store. Yes. I looked under All. It's not there. I went on-line to the play store and it isn't there either. Is it possible to completely uninstall an app from the play store?
I don't remember the name and I can't find it in any search.

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Sort of hard to locate an app if you don't have the name of the app.. But you say you uninstalled it.. and was it on your system at the time you first purchased the device?.. often the app can still be on your device assuming it's a factory install. When you say a "Hide Photo App" does this mean this app hides photos you've selected to be hidden?.. or am I misreading what you're saying.

mister164

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
The app was installed after I bought the phone. It is the only app I have to hid photos so it wouldn't be hard to find if it were there. Yes it is an app that hides photos I selected to be hidden.

mister164

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I've searched everywhere and I can't find any screenshots that look familiar. I wanted the one I had because I am familiar with it, but I'll have to pick a new one. I am just wondering how the one I had could disappear.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon