My Gut is full of Samsung, and it's Galaxy Tab 2.
    I need to pick a new Tablet 10 inch.

"Not A Samsung or Apple device.

So what is out there, or worth waiting for?

Good customer service when things go wrong?
    09-14-2016 06:36 AM
    This all would depend on how often one uses their device as well as how abusive one is towards it. The constance upload/downloading of apps, images etc.. tends to shorten the life span of many devices mainly the batteries.

In my opinion.. the tablet is only as good as one treats it.. By no means am I suggesting that one put on latex gloves in order to handle the device. But we all tend to be a bit more rugged with these things than we should. Constant cleaning an updating is but one hey to the device's success.

Knowing this, what device can handle abuse and still retain a power and long lasting battery life.. One may never know because our world is based on "engineered obsolescence" meaning once you buy it and use it.. it becomes obsolete.. and you start the endless cycle of buying, using and buy again..
    09-14-2016 06:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is it a Galaxy Tab 2 (which is quite old) or a Galaxy Tab S2 (which is much more recent). I wouldn't be surprised if you're having problems with the former, since it's pretty much obsolete.
    09-14-2016 02:55 PM