Need help configuring wifi on Nexus 7 tablet

A

AC Question

I recently received this tablet as a gift, and I am trying to connect to the university's wifi. I get an authentication error, and it's possible that I made a mistake in entering my password or net name.

I click on the network when it shows or from saved networks, and there is no option to modify the network, only to cancel, connect or forget it. I am afraid that if I click forget it will ignore the network from then on and not "find" it again, which would allow me to put the correct details in, if that is what's the issue.

It's very frustrating as I need a connection when I am at school. Help?

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
That is a non-sequitor, toastervan. I need to modify my sign in details, not get an account.

You're missing the point.. IF the school doesn't allow you to access their network, then you're not going to be allowed online.. as I said above, speak with your IT person in order to obtain the correct information. One must realize nothing's free anymore.. and you must be allowed or granted access in order to use others networks.. If the school simply left it's network open.. anyone could have access to important information or data.. In other words.. if you do not have permission to access the network.. then you will have to seen those in cjarge in order to get permission.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante