How do I get my RAW (dng) photos form my android to my windows pc?

A

AC Question

Hello,

So I am pretty stuck with this:

I have the one plus 3 and during my vacation I was making picutes with it in RAW(dng) format. Now I am back at home and I cant get the photos form my phone to my computer without losing the meta data (shutterspeed, data taken, location, etc.). The data is there however, as I can see it in the info panel in the gallery.

So far I have tried:

1. Connect via usb and copy form the camera directory to my computer -> Lost al meta data

2. Import via lightroom directly -> This does work a bit better (I get the date captured) but it imports every single picture/images of my phone (including icons/app related images/..) + lightroom got stuck at 74 percent.

If anyone has some experiance with this that would be greatly appreciated!

(sorry for the long question)

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
First let's refresh everyone's memory on what "RAW" means:

RAW images and Android - everything you need to know | Android Central

Then let's try to extract the RAW images from our device and transfer them to our computer:

How to transfer files between your Nexus 6 and computer | Android Central

Just as an added bonus, One might need to read my tutorial on how to access and created or locate your images via your device:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...tricks-how-access-your-data-images-music.html

Lastly, if none of the above helps you with the data file transfer, one might need to search for an app which would allow for this data transference. Along these lines, I personally can not recommend an app for this type of file transference but I hope I've steered you in the right direction.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma