Is there help out there for the overheatingLG's or will I wake up to a fire one day??

A

AC Question

I started out last year with the LG G3 and I really liked the phone, but iitkeet overheating, and I mean HOT. Eventually the screen shattered. When I took it in to the Verizon store, the acted as if I hit it with a hammer and would not replace it. It was still under warranty. I had to buy another phone. I really like LG, so I went with the G4. Before too long, it began overheating as well. I started calling Customer Service asking them to document this so I would not be held liable when this one broke. They have sent me to the store ,swiped my phone, reset it, told me I needed to buy a dbl battery that the OS was just too powerful, did that, did all they asked, it continued. Finally, they did me the "favor" of replacing the phone. Wow, during activation it overheated as well!!! I really like the phone but I am FED UP with this problem and being afraid of it burning up or breaking and then I have to pay AGAIN.....I am on disability and cannot afford this and need a phone I can trust. Whn I asked if they would just replace it with one of equal value, they said no because no one else had this problem.