LG Tribute LS660 Stuck in Boot Loop and wont Charge plz Help

Russell Bagwell

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
My LG Tribute is stuck in a boot loop and wont charge after lending it to a family member who has no clue about androids and they did God only knows what messing around with who knows what, and now i cant get it to even go to Lg screen, charge, or anything ... I am disabled from a broken back and need my phone to work again since my only other phone was destroyed in a wheel chair to asphalt mishap ;-) I am on a low fixed income and cannot afford to buy another anytime soon...PLZ Help

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. :)

Of course, the family member is responsible for putting things right in one way or another, but I suppose that's not going to happen and you don't want to press the matter?

Does the phone have your personal data on it? Have you tried connecting it to a PC?
The non-charging sounds bad. Did you lend the charger and USB lead as well? Have you tried a different charger and lead?

Russell Bagwell

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I lent it to Father In Law till he could get the android he was saving for and he had it transferred to his name and info... I have tried the charger it came with as well as 4 other chargers... it blinks showing 0% and a charge cord plugging into a battery and cord has a blue dot like it wants to charge but the loop wont let it... I have connected to my pc as well and it says unknown device and wont let me in at all and I know better than relying Master Google to skip me past my Padawan Training and Jumping Foolishly into the Jedi Trials... That is why I researched were the Jedi Temple was re established and found it here at AndroidCentral.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps the USB port connector is damaged? That may or may not be visible on close inspection.

I know that there are some here who fancy themselves as Jedi, but I doubt that I'd be mistaken for one. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon