I have a LG G3 it will not stay connected to Wi-Fi

A

AC Question

I have rebooted my router multiple times and even did a factory reset on my phone does anyone know what it is or how to fix it

aspergerian

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
My LG G3 d852 (Android 6.0.1) works well for calls, texts, and sending emails (even with attachments eg photos). But the d852 disconnects after 3-4 minutes if I tune to a news station or a music station. I've found no guidance on the internet, The many helps and tips don't present settings options that match the d852 (originally Rogers of CA), unlocked and working with Tracfone and CenturyLink. I generally use my phone at home. My d852 does not disconnect after sending a text. Is there a way to turn off "roaming" or GPS re-determinations for other wifi signals?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There's no such thing as "roaming" or "GPS determination" for wifi (unless you're running something like Tasker and geofencing your wifi). Put the phone right on top of the router once it's receiving a news or music station via wifi (make sure Mobile Data is off) and see what happens. If it works like that, the wifi antenna is probably disconnected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol